Tropical island bliss
Composed of over 5, 000 islands, reefs and cays and incorporating easy line-of-sight cruising and challenging available liquid thrills, the Caribbean is a veritable sailor’s playground. Along with secluded white-sand shores studded with coconut palms, picture-perfect harbours alive with splashes of area color and isolated red coral reefs framed by a backdrop of mesmerising blue, you’ll be spoilt for locations to try out.
Through the 700 countries associated with Bahamas on 365 beaches of Antigua; the lush, tropical island of St. Lucia towards the European flair of St. Martin; the shipwreck diving internet sites of Tortola on exotic jungle beauty of Belize, sail the Caribbean and realize your nautical goals.
- Exceptional wreck and reef scuba diving
- Blue-water cruising in regular trade winds
- A stunning coastline per day's the entire year
Knowledge level 2Explore Antigua
- Sheltered cruising with a buffer reef
- Consistent seaside trade winds to take advantage of
- Stunning scuba diving during the famous Blue Hole
Experience degree 2 ICC RYAExplore Belize
- Exciting blue-water cruising
- Heated, yearlong trade winds
- Exceptional scuba diving and snorkelling
Experience amount 3Explore Grenada
- Year-round trade winds
- Original, delicious regional cuisine
- Stunning mountainous, rainforest isle
- Blue water and coastal sailing
- World-class diving and snorkelling
- Glamorous resorts and laid-back beaches
Experience degree 2-3Explore St. Martin
- Breathtaking shores
- Popular wreck diving spots
- Blissed-out year-round sailing
Experience degree 1Explore The Bahamas
bareboat and flotilla
- Go to a real-life Treasure Island
- Constant trade winds, relaxed currents
- World-famous yachting destinations
Flotillas knowledge level 1 Sailing collegeExplore Tortola, BVI
Our charter types
Choose from bareboat yacht charters, flotilla breaks or skippered charter breaks in the Caribbean. Whether you desire peaceful, protected oceans and brief island hops or exhilarating blue water passages, you can expect a sailing holiday to fit your cruising level.
Caribbean bareboat charter vacations
From enchanting and inviting shores of St. Lucia on world-famous diving websites regarding the Bahamas, set sail on a bareboat charter in Caribbean and you’ll have your range of marinas, anchorages and moorings in locations that satisfy your individual flavor. You’ll look for an amazing stability of easy line-of-sight cruising and daring available liquid thrills for that perfect cruising getaway where whatever you state goes.
Caribbean flotilla vacations
The essential social method of cruising, a Caribbean flotilla holiday allows you to invest your days falling anchor amid the magical cays, bays and harbours, while your evenings can be spent with your flotilla sailing friends over dinner or consuming rum punch regarding deck of your yacht.