Account groups tend to be:
- Full Family (Member, Spouse/Partner and kids lower than 19 years at 1 Jan 2016 (up to 23 years for full-time pupil))
- Junior Family (Member, Spouse/Partner with just kids aged 7 to 18 having Sailing Rights.)
- Youthful person (Youthful single people not as much as 25 years at 1 Jan 2016.)
- Social (Social account without any Sailing liberties. Associate, Spouse/Partner and their children less than 19 years of age at 1 Jan 2016).
- Groups e.g.) Institutes and Social
Full people must do four half day duties annually. They are maybe not by any means onerous and will also be according to your experience and ability. Duties feature Officer for the Day (OOD), Assistant AOD, Patrol vessel helm or crew and offering tea/coffee in cooking area. Additionally we ask that people participate in with 'winter working events' designed to keep consitently the club in working purchase.
Discover a-one off joining cost (except for personal membership); an annual membership fee, which varies for different groups; and a fee for each ship.