University Leadership Academies
Sailing School’s focus on creating powerful leaders and groups through cruising, has been adapted and expanded on by universities, including Wharton and Emory. For seventh successive 12 months, Emory Goizueta’s Advanced Leadership Academy (GALA) will bring groups of graduate pupils to sail with Offshore mentors within the Brit Virgin isles aboard 46’ to 54′ cruising yachts. This week-long program engages graduate pupils in a teambuilding and management system with Offshore Sailing class along with their standard business curriculum.
Through Offshore Sailing School’s Leadership Development Program, everybody else can learn to be a powerful frontrunner and donate to the team. Individuals will effectively achieve both their personal targets together with goals regarding the company. Review here about Emory’s system with Offshore Sailing class.
Ask United States How
”From when driving I thought about how exactly our team had developed through the journey and felt greatly happy that we overcame our anxieties and discovered to perform the motorboat individually.”
Christopher Wang – Emory University
Corporate Leadership Adventures
Offshore Sailing School can modify interesting week-long management adventures for teams from same corporation, or from corporations or frontrunners collecting their customers to brainstorm, share some ideas and stay challenged.
their clients toward Uk Virgin Islands to participate in their yearly STRETCH system, now sailing on four identical 50′ sailboats with Offshore Sailing class mentors. A consulting business that provides strategic preparation, organization development and board and staff development, The Prouty venture makes use of this Oliver Wendell Holmes quote as the mantra: “A mind stretched by a new knowledge can't ever get back to its old measurements.” Annually customers are asked to be involved in a STRETCH adventure that stretch one’s mind.
“We have just finished a one-week corporate regatta with Offshore Sailing School. For our 24 participants i wish to thanks for a highly skilled experience! Your specific mix of nautical reliability, sailing leadership education and challenging team-building projects made our ‘STRETCH Expedition’ a giant success and a once-in-a-lifetime experience for our individuals.”
Peter Bailey – Senior Vice President
The Prouty Venture
“It was an incredible experience, and I’m thinking about delivering ‘Team Prouty’ for a strategic planning session on catamarans.”
Jeff Prouty – Chairman and Founder
Additionally, Offshore Sailing class provides detailed management programs together with the middle for Creative Leadership (CCL). These action-packed discussion boards, including half-day to week-long programs, offer amazing understanding of management behavior.
Packages for Leadership products in the Brit Virgin Islands tend to be tailored to satisfy the targets associated with team program organizer, working closely with Offshore Sailing School’s Director of Operations, Bobby Brooks. Many groups bring unique facilitators to work closely with your teachers. In this situation the coaching group meets with facilitators before participants arrive to fine tune objectives. An average Brit Virgin Islands Leadership Adventure bundle includes:
- Pre-departure orientation and education in the home location from Offshore Sailing School lead professors user (7-day system only)
- Transfer from ferry or neighborhood airport direct to ships
- A professional, expert Offshore Sailing School instructor/coach for each motorboat
- Established system of day-to-day sail-related difficulties underway, tailored to test claimed core values
- Shared cabins aboard advanced 46’ to 54’ cruising yachts
- All breakfasts, lunches, treats and three dinners while residing aboard
- Steve and Doris Colgate’s Quick Track to Sailing textbook
- Local cruising playground and mooring charges
- Leadership Academy polo shirt monogrammed with occasion and university or group logo
- Sailing from island to island inside incomparable British Virgin Islands – the sailing money around the globe!
- Travel expenses aside from those outlined above
- Accommodations ashore before or after system, but may be arranged by Offshore
- 2 or 3 dinners ashore during system