We have been happy you've got a pastime in joining our Club. Here's some information regarding the Club:
1. You must sign up to formally join our Sailing Club. To obtain an Application, attend one of our General Meetings or a TGIF. These are no-cost and open to all.
2. TGIFs are held the initial Friday associated with the month. Examine our diary for time and place. During summertime Summer through September we have our monthly TGIF at Catina Sol in North Ft Myers at 5pm. Or other venue which is launched in the Sailing Singles Meetup website. It will always be 1st Friday of the thirty days.
3. From October through might we Monthly General satisfying the next Thursday associated with thirty days. Check this website for some time location. We lack an over-all conference Summer through September.
4. Through the entire period we now have scheduled time sails and extended over night sails. Our goal should spot crew people on captain users ships. We also get together for all personal activities over summer and winter such as for example: Thanksgiving supper, Christmas time parties etc.. You truly must be a part with paid dues to sign up and also carry on sails and join united states for any other personal tasks.
5. The yearly dues tend to be $50. Our annual year runs from January 1st to December 31st. Members whom join after July 1st are going to be covered these yearly year. Comprehensive account calls for final endorsement because of the Vice Commodore and Membership Director.