Will be posted one (1) week just before battle time
Lodging & Event Information
Plan of occasions
- The battle routine (including times for check-in, captains’ meeting, marshalling and round one heats) may be published with this internet site one-week prior to the dollars County Dragon Boat Festival.
- Teams should arrive two hours just before their round one heat to allow time for set-up and check-in.
- Racing begins at 8:00 a.m.
- a required team captains’ conference will likely to be held prior to the beginning of rushing (7 have always been). In this conference, staff captains is briefed from the rules of this event and have concerns answered.
- Groups are likely to marshall half an hour before their particular planned races. Races will never be delayed for lacking team members. Partial groups will either competition with a brief team or forfeit heat.
- Event staff will break for lunch at noon. During this time period teams should go to the many suppliers and sponsors who're encouraging this event.
- Medal ceremonies would be held on completion of each and every unit final.
Team captains are going to be in charge of examining their particular staff in at least one-hour before their particular first battle at “Race Headquarters.” At check-in, staff captains will give you their final staff roster, concur that all waivers being finalized, and receive their team members’ wristbands (required for racing).
Any and all crewmembers who have perhaps not signed an online waiver by competition day, must submit a finalized waiver in paper form to Race Headquarters or they will not be permitted to battle.
Team Captains' satisfying
a required group captains’ conference are going to be held prior to the beginning of racing (7 was). With this meeting, group captains may be briefed regarding rules for the occasion and any questions will likely to be answered.
All participants in the festival must sign a waiver ahead of getting into a dragon watercraft. It is the staff captain's responsibility to ensure that all waivers tend to be finalized before downline race.
The Athletes’ Village on dollars County Dragon Boat Festival is an all-access location! Groups ought to deliver unique tents and seats and put up on-site. Groups desperate to rent a tent, tables or seats can do so by clicking on "store" when you look at the top right place regarding page. BCDBA will place groups in web sites which will accommodate a 10’x10' tent. Sorry, no grills or alcoholic beverages tend to be permitted.
Marshalling will begin around thirty minutes prior to each competition. Kindly listen for marshalling announcements each day to ensure your group is within the marshalling area on time. Events won't be delayed for lacking associates. Partial groups will either battle with a short crew or forfeit heat.
Personal Flotation Devices (PFD)
PFDs will likely be offered and needs to be used in techniques and races. Sports teams and steers people only can use expansive products. A paddler using their own PFD may use it, provided that it's a USCG-approved life jacket. The marshalling authoritative may decline any individual PFD.
BCDBA will supply a competition day steersperson for groups that want one. Kindly allow marshalling manager determine if one is needed for your staff.
For teams with a designated steersperson, BCDBA reserves the ability to supercede your steersperson if they're considered incapable of handling your watercraft in a safe manner.
Crews aren't permitted to bring GPS devices onboard. You've probably a speaker system if you want.
Guidelines and Parking
Parks and Recreation